My First Post - A Custome to Die For

There are a number of elements that make the Halloween season incredible, but the most popular is the opportunity for everyone young and old to dress up and for one night only, escape their reality and be something different.

While many people choose cute or funny customes, I've always aired on the side of horrifying.  Last year was no different.

My love for Halloween started young.  A big reason was probably because my mom would hand-make us customes.  I would wear them all year around and I couldn't wait to show them off on Halloween.

For Halloween 2016, I decided to trying something a little more extensive, so my mom and I worked together to create one awesome scarecrow custome.  I loved the way it turned out.

Halloween night I sat on my porch and make the children approach me for candy.  At my house they have to earn their candy.  They were probably rewarded with full candy bars though.

Pictures below.

Comments

Popular Posts