10 Best Halloween Celebrations?


10 Best Halloween Celebrations?
 
Do we get into Halloween more than we used to?  It seems to me that we do!  Young and old enjoy this fun holiday more than ever!  Cities host parties, businesses decorate their stores, neighborhoods encourage trick 'r treating, and even churches host family-friendly events!
 
Maybe we will never know exactly why that is, but I think that it's an excuse for us to be kids again!
 
I've often times been curious about what other areas around the nation do to celebration Halloween.  Check out this article featuring 10 awesome Halloween celebrations:
 
 
Do you agree with this list? The Sleepy Hollow celebration does sound pretty cool, but personally the list seems a little cliché to me.  I want to hear about the hidden gems were neighbors work together to create an awesome Halloween experience.
 
What about Cedar Point?  Ohio's premiere amusement park that does some amazing things during the Fall.  (I am hoping to go there again this year)
 
I've also heard great things about Walt Disney World's Halloween Events!
 
Comment below and let me know what you think!  Tell me about your amazing hidden Halloween events that few people know about!

Comments

Popular Posts